Sach Oliver and the Oliver Auction Team have helped raise over $3.6 million for nonprofit organizations in Northwest Arkansas. No small feat for a group of volunteers passionate about giving back to their community.
Led by auctioneer and The Oliver Firm partner Sach Oliver, the Auction Team offers its talents and services to make a difference in the region. Sach did not follow the typical path to auctioneering. He had attended several social events in Northwest Arkansas and met Dick Trammel, who is well known for giving back to the community. They became acquainted and one day Dick called Sach on short notice and asked if he could fill in as charity auctioneer for an event. Sach had never done anything like this before and it was a step outside his comfort zone. Sach became hooked. So much so that Sach attended the Texas Auction Academy to learn how to be a real auctioneer!
The Auction Team members come from a variety of professional careers. The team currently includes a dentist, a high school principal, a radio station V.P., a real estate agent, an animal health sales rep, two attorneys, and a variety of other occupations.
Along with the outgoing and enthusiastic personalities of the Auction Team, they are known for their cowboy attire. The Auction Team arrives to events in cowboy boots, jeans, a long-sleeve white shirt, a dark jacket, and their signature cowboy hat; straw in summer and black felt in winter. They have become known as the Cowboy Auction Team.
The Oliver Auction Team has been honored to work with a variety of groups in northwest Arkansas. Following, is a listing of some of the charitable organizations the team has been privileged to help raise funds through the organizations’ events and live auctions.
- Gentlemen of Distinction – Hope Cancer Resources
- Tackle Cancer Tailgate – Cancer Challenge
- Wine Opener – Cystic Fibrosis of Northwest Arkansas
- Kiss a Pig Gala – American Diabetes Association
- Sunshine Gala – Sunshine School & Development Center
- Make a Wish Foundation
- Horses for Healing
- Red Tie Dinner – Razorback Foundation
- First Tee of NWA
- Community Clinic
- Pagnozzi Charities
- St. Vincent de Paul Schools
- Nox Stellata -Youth Bridge
- Boys and Girls Club
- Pathfinder, Inc.
- Mercy Hospital
- Kiwanis Club
- Circle of Life Hospice
- Ozark Science Center
- Washington Regional Hospital Hospice
- Elm Springs United Methodist Church
- NWA Metsquerade benefitting Metavivor
- Open Avenues
- Life Styles – Polo in the Ozarks
- Teen Action Support Center (TASC)
- Red Shoe Soiree – Ronald McDonald House
- Go Red For Women – Amercian Heart Association
- Cancer Challenge – Hope Cancer Resources
- LEAP – Benton County Sheriff Departments
The effects of the Auction Team participation in local charity events are widespread, reaching a variety of people in a variety of ways. The team takes great pride in its fundraising efforts to benefit those in need.
To contact the Oliver Auction Team regarding its availability to help your non-profit, fill out the online form or call our office at (479) 202-5200.